- This event has passed.
Back to School Shop & Save
August 1 - August 8
Head to the Bricks and let Downtown Kearney’s unique shops help you go back to school in style!
The 2nd annual Back to School Shop & Save is August 1st – 8th this year. You could get 10% back and the first 75 shoppers will receive a FREE treat – either an ice cream cone from Ktown Cakery, in-house cup of coffee and cupcake from TRU Cafe or a daily brew from Kitt’s Kitchen and Coffee.
10% back terms and conditions:
1) Purchases must be made between August 1st-8th.
2) Purchases must be made at participating shops which are Bow & Arrow Boutique, The Denim Bar, Edith Joi Boutique, Fanci That, Redman’s Shoes, The Solid Rock, Suite Child and Wee-Cycle Kearney.
3) Must complete an online form and submit receipt.
4) More than one receipt per person can be submitted.
5) The store, date and amount of purchase must be included and legible on the receipt(s) submitted.
6) The 10% back will be in the form of a Downtown Kearney gift certificate.
7) The 10% back is up to $500 for all submissions from the event.
8) The deadline to submit receipts is Sunday, August 9th at midnight.
9) Allow 15 days to receive the gift certificate.
10% back submissions can be done here: https://
Happy shopping and thank you for supporting Kearney’s historic district and its merchants.