Cruise Nite 2022 starts tomorrow! Here is the full schedule of events for Kearney's 35th annual Cruise Nite week.
Tuesday, July 12th –
- Show & Shine @ Blue Print Engines – 5pm-7pm with food truck on site.
Wednesday, July 13th–
- Classic Car Tour meet @ First Baptist Church parking lot- 6pm-7:30pm. Tour concludes @ Petersen Senior where there will be live music by Billy Troy and ice cream treats to end the night.
Thursday, July 14th–
- Show & Shine @Midway – 5pm-7:30pm Midway Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac, 151 Second Ave. Oldies music & food available.
- Billy McGuigan Concert- A tribute to Buddy Holly @ Kearney High School 2702 W 11th St. – 8pm-10pm. (please use West Entrance)
Friday, July 15th-
- Show & Shine @Buffalo County Fairgrounds – 5pm-7:30pm (Buffalo County Fairgrounds parking lot, 3807 Ave. N) Oldies music, food, and drinks available.
- Classic & Collectable Car Auction @Buffalo County Fairgrounds – 7pm-10:30pm (Buffalo County Fairgrounds- big Expo building) Rusty Rhynalds-Realtor & Rhynalds Auction.
Saturday, July 16th-
- Cool Car Carnival @Hilltop Mall parking lot- 9am-11am. Kid friendly cool car carnival. Kids can explore firetrucks, police cars, and more!
- Show & Shine @Downtown Kearney on The Bricks– noon-4pm. Registration for Show & Shine is 8am-noon. Downtown Kearney on The Bricks has food, drinks, shopping, and more!
- Eagle Riders Bike Show @Eagles Club parking lot & street in front of Eagles Club- 1oam-2pm. Contact Doug Biermann (308)627-6502
- Cruise Nite Parade starting @ Railroad Street North on Central Avenue to Good Samaritan Hospital – 5pm-6pm
- Burnout Contest @Graham Tire (5708 Second Ave West)- 7pm-9:30pm. Live band!
- NHRA Drag Races @ Kearney Raceway- 4pm-11pm. Featuring jet cars and small tire competition.
Sunday, July 17th-
- NHRA Drag Races @ Kearney Raceway-8:30am-5pm
- Show & Shine @Classic Car Collection- 10am-2pm. Nominal Entry Fee, trophies awarded, special rates for admission to Classic Car Collection. Hamburger & hotdog meals available- proceeds benefit UNK Wrestling Team
Leave a comment